Friday, May 18, 2007

1149 My <333, You Rawk My World! I <333 You!!!

If You're lost, You can look, and You will find me, Time after time.
If You fall, I will catch You, I'll be waiting, Time after time -
C'mon, height doesnt matter to me. Neither does age. It's the Love I'm after <333
Thanks 1149, for making that great big decision for me.. (Wow, now I'll be stuck in Pahang with You, man! For 6 whole days..) Oh well, that doesnt matter to me either, I believe I'll be in cloud 9 for that 6 whole days! Thats all I care :)
- a Tahanner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Jolyn Sim
1149!
19th December 1992
STC <3
TP (:

one saint bernadette '05
two saint bernadette '06
three saint deirdre '07
four saint deirdre '08
A nine F four '09

A SMALL STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION :D